The recent cosmic shifts have certainly been a turning point. We have new gifts to discover within ourselves. Due to the fact that we can be myopic and creatures of habit, this time calls for some specific steps in order to capitalize…
1. Make some changes – these do not have to be drastic, they do not have to be cataclysmic, but they need to incorporate new experiences and ways of doing things. If you are finding it hard to continue with the way things have been going, try shifting small pieces in your life. An example would be the way that you exercise, if you like cardio, try weight lifting. If you eat oatmeal for breakfast everyday, try making a green juice or apples with tea ((apples with Green Tea is amazing for the digestive system and skin)). Through exposing yourself to unfamiliar settings, you are aligning with the shifting of consciousness and discovering that you “Are more capable than you knew” SAY IT WITH ME NOW “I am more capable than I know”
2. Work together – the inner world is deep, rich, and filled with learning opportunities, but as previously stated, we are limited through our personal filters and habitual patterns. Because of this, it is of utmost importance that we find a way to CREATE TOGETHER. Working by oneself is fun and admirable, but as the Nodes shift, you will find much more benefit from teaming up and conspiring to change the world through community and communication. This could be as little as one person washing and another drying the dishes. BTW do not make decisions without consulting your partner, this will feel like a betrayal under these new energies and could get you into hot water.
3. Rest and rejuvenate – your cells are aligning with the new frequencies. Your body is learning to be lighter and also more grounded and focused. This kind of shift is equivalent to what babies and infants experience. They are adapting to a new way of living, breathing, and taking in the world. You too are are being reborn and molded, the best medicine is rest. The body undergoes a tremendous amount of regenerative and nurturing processes when we sleep. If you cant find time to get extra sleep, increase the frequency of step 4…
4. Meditate and visualize – meditation is a loaded term, so let’s make it simple. Meditation is the practice of using your awareness to simplify, detach, and relax. Whatever is your practice; walking, running, watching paint dry, reading, or cooking, you will want to make space every day for this practice. With new awareness comes questions and challenges, the mind and body need to be reminded that life can be simple and joyful. Meditation accompanied with positive visualization will capitalize on the newly freed energy centers in your auric field, helping them to be reprogrammed and aligned for the future. Try the “Confetti Visualization” exercise below…
5. Get bigger than your emotions –
as we awaken to our new sensibilities, it is very likely that past pains and traumas will be unhinged and released. This process can unleash a world of emotional turbulence that accompanied the original experience. Emotions shade our world and personal view, and can bring some amazing, romantic, and tearjerking moments. However, at the end of the day, the world is not your emotional state, the same way paint is not the house, it is an accent. When you find yourself succumbing to the emotional tidal wave, take a step back and make peace with yourself. As you are flushed into the toilet of despair, notice that you are on a journey into yourself, and you will find it exceedingly simple to detach, expand, and observe. This practice will enable you to temper your judgement, expectations, and build incredible amounts of patience. Check out our article on Rising above
6. Watch where you step –
some people just don’t jive with us. It is not that they are wrong or evil, it is just a bad match. With the new awakening and potentials for growth, toxic relationships will show themselves to be much more problematic. The light of new consciousness shines in to the shadows and triggers subconscious patterns. I will tell you that there is no need to challenge yourself during this time. Striving for growth or fighting the demons will gain you very little, and may actually deplete your light resources. When the cosmos support us in such a way, there is no need to worry about the lower vibration happenings around you, they don’t stand a chance against universal light. If you believe you are in a toxic relationship, take space, and read my article on Learning from Toxic Relationships
7. Work with crystals – typically I recommend a few stones to any client or friend in need. During this time, it is best to stick with grounding and heart opening stones. Here are the three that came to me during this time.
- Petrified Wood – the ancient wisdom of the earth trapped in the crystalline structure of trees. Petrified wood reminds us not only to ground, but to build a root system and stabilize our experience.
- Carnelian – this red and passionate form of agate will subtly bring courage to your life. As we step into new territory, this ally will provide a boost to your confidence and willingness to be vulnerable.
- Seraphanite – an angelic stone that will support your journey. Healing the heart is an ongoing process, and this stone will keep you aligned with the supportive and loving path.
round cornelian crystal isolated
Beneath your feet is a grassy field. The smell of flowers wafts through the air. Breathe it in. Birds chip and sing in the distance, as the sun kisses every inch of your skin. As the warm breeze gently cleanses your aura, allow it to take your stress and anxiety away. Like confetti at a celebration, you release your stress in bursts. The breeze picks up and carries your stress confetti up up and away into the sky to be recycled into love. With every breath in, you fill your love tank, a tank that is as deep as the sun is bright. With each out-breath, you expel more confetti, until you are a bright shining example of peace and tranquility.
Continue this practice for 5, 10, or 20 breaths…
As you begin to notice your surroundings again, make one small prayer for yourself in gratitude for the healing gifts that are inherent to being alive.
Xx Peace is your birthright xX
About the Author
As an Intuitive Healer and Psychic Astrologer, James uses his empathic and psychic gifts to offer a supportive healing environment to his clients. Spirit speaks through James in many forms including mediumship, visions, and direct messages from spirit guides. All messages are expressed with the ultimate goal of offering the most practical, direct, and painless healing path as is possible for those who seek his services. James is a modern medicine man, and through healing his own mental and physical health challenges has learned the magic of plant and energy based healing. Pulling upon the Earth’s ancient traditions of maintaining a balanced body, James will recommend crystals, supplements, and mindfulness activities to best align with your style to further bolster your growth and confidence.